April 18, 2006

GLUBBER HAS DESCENDANTS!



special thanks to xiuyu for helping me find these long lost children :) at least now there are glubber juniorS well and alive to carry on the family line!

i have a whole slew of things to talk about but i'll cut the long story short and simply summarise the past few days each in a few words.

friday: family + i-didn't-do-any-work day
saturday: band was long exhausting but the day ended nicely with class dinner
sunday: indescribable, but i got to meet up with xiuyu so overall it reached an equilibrium (i'm talking nonsense)
monday: shit day because i always have the monday blues
tuesday: another horrible day due to actual chem spa and gp essay, AND I HAD TERRIBLY UNGLAM MOMENTS AT THE WRONG TIMES SO I DESERVE TO DIE

I PROMISE I'LL UPLOAD THE CLASS DINNER PHOTOS ASAP. haha sorry for my tardiness.
i shall upload ONE now to act as a prelude to the actual photolog.



The End.

Thoughts Aloud at 10:45:00 pm