May 31, 2005
HAVE I MENTIONED? HAVE I MENTIONED! HAVE I MENTIONED?! HAVE I MENTIONED THAT LEGEND IS PLAYING THE INVICTUS CLARINET SOLO TMR?!
FINALLY! we get to hear legend's (veryvery) luscious sound! and she's playing solo for
INVICTUS! invictus rocks to the core i swear. i didn't know that legend was playing the solo until neem called. haa, there's more to look forward to now. wheeeeeeeee.
our whole j1 cohort watched star wars together yesterday. thought i wouldn't be able to comprehend the ongoings of the movie, but i was wrong. star wars IS interesting. purple lightsabres, little green friends (master yoda!), ugly striped face creatures AND adorable little kids weren't so bad after all. =) learning journey was crap though. but rahman was funny.
"what you wating for?" -points to nearest bin.we had a longggg day today. bio prac in the morning almost killed because we had to squint at the stomata so closely until our eyes almost came out from the sockets. math tutorial was fruitless as usual. cause we
hardly DON'T do our work. bio lecture was . . . kinda embarrassing. i was caught for not paying attention, and mrs liang had to say my name out loudly.
"turn off your screen saver mode."on a happier note, i'm seeing xiuyu for tj concert tmr! =) it's been long.. it's been long since the TOES; and The LEGS=) met up. =] all the best for tj concert, people! play well(:
Thoughts Aloud at
11:17:00 pm