March 22, 2005

my heart it longs for You ; my worship i lift to You ; my life i give to You
always and forever.

//OH MAAN. MY MAID SAID I LOOK FATTER.
JUST NOW, XIUYU WAS SAYING I LOOK CHUBBY.
OHH MY GOSH. I'M NOT LYING TO MYSELF. I AM REALLY BECOMING FATTER!! UGH. I HATE ME AND MY FAT SELF.

i don't care, i'm going on a diet.
syf batch outing on friday at seoul garden?! i'll fast. =)
now i know how neem felt when i told her she looked chubbier at the beginning of the year. urgh. fatfatfat-
sarah, i'm really gonna join geri in FITT club soon. :(


fat issues aside. TODAY, I TALKED TO SARAH AND XIUYU LIKE I NEVER DID BEFORE! i went to school in the morning. i was earlier than sarah! veryvery surprising indeed(: ms-primandproper was a wee bit late. we went to check out the namelist board and [good news] i saw many of my friends' names who got posted to mj! i'll see heaps of familiar faces tmr(: sookun, neem, odelia, jiayi and many more. my primary school friend, shu'en, got into mj too! it's double cool. plus radiah, nursila, ashikin, noorul and suneeta are ALL staying.!
the bad news - TEETH is in mj.
s i g h . i hope he breaks his legs tonight. then he won't be able to go to school tmr! wahahah, and i'm just bluffing myself. =/

anyway, sarah was kind and she stayed with me in school until two.. we were yakking non stop and i felt proud of myself for a while(: met up with xy in bugis after that and we chilled out in the mrt trains until the sky became overcast. i haven't spoken to her for such a long time already! i swear we're telepathic. :))

so i heard i'm wasting my time online after i tried practising my clarinet for a while. my high A sounds.. strange. and the new reed is awfully thin. i like the taste of my new reeds bytheway(:
looking forward to school tmr! it will probably be my last time wearing the TK uniform. i'm gonna wear the TK school badge. :)

Thoughts Aloud at 8:43:00 pm